Thursday, September 1, 2011

#6

#6.  Tally them up people.  Raise six of your fingers in front of your face and then look at them. . .look at each finger and appreciate how many there are held up in front of you. 

1

2

3

4

5

6

That's a lot of fingers. 


I just found out 2 days ago I was pregnant again.  Due date of May 10th.  I was on progesterone, my miracle drug cure to my recurrent pregnancy loss. 

Today my hcg level is 8 and I am bleeding. 

Finger #6 is held up on my other hand. . . and it's my middle finger.  Because that would sum up how I feel right now.  That was supposed to be my "rainbow" baby, you know the one that you have after going through miscarriages.  He/she was supposed to be my progesterone miracle....instead he/she is my middle finger.  #6.  Oh how I hate you #6.

No comments: