Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Prescription Naproxen is my new BFF....

I have the prescription for my TMJ (jaw) pain that has been through the roof in the last 6 months from stress.


But I am taking it now for my broken uterus.  Can someone tell it that it is not in labor.  Contractions are not necessary nor are they welcome at this point.  It can get the job done with just some mild cramps thankyouverymuch.


The pain is a 8-9 out of 10 right now. . . it's horrid.  I guess the progesterone supplements make everything worse I'm not sure.  Nobody told me this was going to happen. 

2 comments:

Soña said...

I'm sorry the cramping was so bad this month. Hopefully it's the last time for a long while. But I wanted to mention, please talk to your RE about naproxen or any NSAIDs. My RE got me off them when we were TTC #1 and there is apparently a new study out about their correlation to ovulatory disfunction and I thought miscarriage as well. :(

Jessica R said...

Thanks! I didn't know that...nobody told me :(