Thursday, September 15, 2011

We made a decision about clomid...

We've decided to give clomid a try or 2. . . I'm not going to lie, I am freaked out.  I am nervous. My fears were sort of soothed today after speaking with Dr. Hope's nurse.

And do I dare even say it?   I am HOPEFUL


Hopeful is not an easy thing for a woman who has lost so many pregnancies, the last four being back to back.  Hope is sort of a word that other people toss around and you want to punch them in the face for having it.  Having hope doesn't mean jack of shit to a woman who has miscarried 6 times. 


But I am hopeful for pregnancy #7.  Lucky #7.  I might even go all weird celebrity on the kid and keep "Seven" as their middle name.  Probably not, but it's still fun to think about.

No comments: