Sunday, September 11, 2011

I can't think of a title....I'm just venting anger.

Grief and bitterness is a fickle thing.  I can sometimes trick myself into believing that I am okay and dealing with this appropriately.  Sometimes I feel brave and strong and feel like I can do this...I can be okay.  I can smile with not only my mouth but with my heart.

Then I have moments where I crumble back into the deepest sadness and loss that is imaginable.  I am angry.  I am angry at my body.  I am angry at the universe.  I am angry at the 4 billion ultrasound pics and pregnancy paraphernalia that I get hit with when I open up my facebook, when I watch TV, when I go to work, when I'm home.  It's everywhere.  I can't get away from it.  I am angry at myself for believing that the progesterone was supposed to keep me pregnant would work.  I didn't give myself hope with the middle losses because it hurt to bad to fall from that far up...it was easier to stay pessimistic.  The last 2 losses where not supposed to happen...I believed it wouldn't.  I was so incredibly wrong.  I had so much excitement for loss #6, I was so confident.

Never again.  Never again will I celebrate a new pregnancy until I see a  heart beat on ultrasound.  Never never again.

No comments: