Just when I thought I could relax and just focus on my next cycle (which we decided to do a clomid trial and see how my ovaries respond)....I get a wrench thrown in my plans.
Last week my pregnancy hormone level was a dismal 8. . . I was told to stop my progesterone and let my level go to negative and I'd pass everything.
1 week later I still haven't passed anything and I woke up feeling really sick. So I took a pregnancy test and of course it's positive, very dark positive.
Great. Before you get all excited about it being positive it's not good at this point, my body doesn't know it's not pregnant I guess. So I had my blood drawn today and my level is 43 at 21 days past ovulation. That is awful.
So now I get to have my blood drawn again in 48 hours too see if it keeps increasing. The likelihood of this being a viable healthy pregnancy is very small. I will take a miracle if one is supposed to come to me, but after this past year a low and non-doubling hcg level has always ended in miscarriage for me.
So there, I'm in limbo and can't even move on yet. It's just perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment