Tuesday, December 11, 2012

4 month update.

So weeks and weeks later I'm coming back to try to post an update. 

Scarlett is the most adorable smiley ball of baby fat ever.  She is such a ham and now at 4.5 months will yell until Ryan or I will come get her.  What.a.stinker.

At her 4 month appointment she was 25.25 inches and 13 lb 8 oz.  I think she's a chunk but really she's smack dab in the 50th percentile for weight and 75th percentile in length.

She still nurses about half the time and she chooses night time to do it....great except for the fact that I like to sleep.  Otherwise we have started giving her formula, I couldn't keep up with her. 

She can roll over, she still loves to be swaddled....she squeals, babbles, and screams.  She smiles, looks for us when she hears our voice.  She loves to watch her brother and the dog.  She thinks she can stand up (which she can't) and loves to sit up (which she can with help). 

Jack is still being a typical 3 year old.  He is a hot head like his father.  He says the funniest things out of nowhere and he also has a few select (bad) words that he unfortunately learned from both of us :(  Woops.  He was 37 lbs and 37 inches (I think) at 3 years 4 months.

He is almost completely potty trained except for nighttime and naps. 

and here is a recent photo of my little family....love them.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alesse 28 reviews http://surveys.questionpro.com/a/TakeSurvey?id=3418859 alesse generic cost [url=http://surveys.questionpro.com/a/TakeSurvey?id=3418918] alessi laser watch price[/url] aleve side effects alesse 28 oubli alesse low dose birth control
mamoleptino321
alesso years vocal mix lyrics http://archive.org/details/contchanaha alesse birth control pill generic [url=http://surveys.questionpro.com/a/TakeSurvey?id=3418975] years alesso matthew koma acapella[/url] pilule contraceptive alesse prix alesse 28 cost alesse birth control pills

http://www.kapilarya.com/latest-firefox-beta-download#comment-187459 http://www.luxurycare.co.kr/kboard/kboard.php?board=shop&act=view&no=4&page=1&search_mode=&search_word=&cid=&PHPSESSID=7b6edcec412b363f9354f0b3f0c8ec11+Result:+%F3%F1%EF%E5%F5;+Result:+%ED%E5+%ED%E0%F8%EB%EE%F1%FC+%F4%EE%F0%EC%FB+%E4%EB%FF+%EE%F2%EF%F0%E0%E2%EA%E8; http://cdmayhewconsulting.com/?page_id=27#comment-1002 http://www.eddyconcept.com/galerie/details.php?image_id=208&sessionid=366fe3f7856750de6a793239215e3561+Result:+%F3%F1%EF%E5%F5; http://www.forwardthebass.com/hbfm-112/#comment-7085

aleve side effects forum http://surveys.questionpro.com/a/TakeSurvey?id=3418977 alesse birth control generic reviews [url=http://surveys.questionpro.com/a/TakeSurvey?id=3418667] alesse wiki[/url] alesse 28 day birth control alesse birth control generic name alesse 28 birth control price