Our son is "Monkey"...the smallest thing we have ever put our entire hearts into. Follow us in our journey in raising this little man and expanding our little family in the face of recurrent pregnancy loss.
Sunday, October 7, 2012
Love them! Scarlett is 10 weeks
:)
Zora checking up on her baby. . .she loves her kids.
Sweet baby smiles. . .she thinks momma is hilarious.
I found your blog through another blog... I've had 5 miscarriages and one successful pregnancy. I just found out I have a compound heterozygous MTHFR mutation. My RE recommends folgard and when I get pregnant, heparin.
I read that you were taking folgard and had miscarriages afterwards. I was hoping that would be the "cure all" for me but I'm reading everywhere online that I need an active form of folic acid that folgard doesn't have. Any advice? What were you taking when you had your sweet girl?
I don't have any problems getting pregnant, but I loose the baby at about 6 weeks each time.
1 comment:
Precious babies!
I found your blog through another blog... I've had 5 miscarriages and one successful pregnancy. I just found out I have a compound heterozygous MTHFR mutation. My RE recommends folgard and when I get pregnant, heparin.
I read that you were taking folgard and had miscarriages afterwards. I was hoping that would be the "cure all" for me but I'm reading everywhere online that I need an active form of folic acid that folgard doesn't have. Any advice? What were you taking when you had your sweet girl?
I don't have any problems getting pregnant, but I loose the baby at about 6 weeks each time.
Please email me at jhenry418@gmail.com
Post a Comment