We are so totally screwed once she hits her teens. I think Ryan is already on edge about her dating. And she is only 2 months old.
Our son is "Monkey"...the smallest thing we have ever put our entire hearts into. Follow us in our journey in raising this little man and expanding our little family in the face of recurrent pregnancy loss.
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Brief Kidlet Update
Little Miss Scarlett had her 2 month checkup a couple weeks ago. She weighed in at 11 lb even and 23 inches. She is right on track and is perfect. She is just the most perfect and beautiful little girl ever. . .I know I may be biased but really. She is gorgeous.
We are so totally screwed once she hits her teens. I think Ryan is already on edge about her dating. And she is only 2 months old.
Jack is doing great too. He is definitely a 3 year old and tests our patience and nerves multiple times a day. Sometimes multiple times an hour. He is finally starting to show affection towards Letta and will now "play" with her.
We are so totally screwed once she hits her teens. I think Ryan is already on edge about her dating. And she is only 2 months old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What every Mama says.
Post a Comment