Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A little bit

Today was not easier...in fact it was harder.  Every day that passes it is expected of me to be a little bit better.  I am expected to be a little bit happier, a little bit less emotional, a little less tearful.  Every hour that passes I am supposed to be a little more healed.  That's how things are supposed to work right?

In reality I am not better, I'm worse.  Every hour that goes by I am a little more enraged, a little more frustrated, a little more sad.  Every hour that goes by I can't hold back the tears that threaten to spill at any given moment in the middle of mundane things.  Every hour that goes by I realize how over this is...I get further away from the day I once had hope for this baby.  I want to rewind things and have a different outcome.  This is not fair.

No comments: