My baby is 2 years old. I can't believe it. The last 2 years of our life have been a blur of diapers, laughing, crying, rocking, sippies, and more than 100 containers of those infernal veggie and fruit puffs that Jack loves.
Jack has thrown our life into chaos, a beautiful chaos. I have no idea what I did before I had him. . . no idea at all. He has changed us in a way that all parents go through I am sure. I am so so happy to call him my son. Especially in light of the recent events he is my little miracle. Whether it was divine intervention or a chance of perfect biological conditions that lead to his survival as an embryo I don't care...he is here on earth with me. He is my little one and I love him more than anything in the world.
So Happy Birthday little guy, we love you and will spend every day of our lives showing you that love.
No comments:
Post a Comment