Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Haven't done one of these for a few weeks :)

How far along? 30 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain: About 10 lbs now.  Scarlett has been on the smaller side so I've been ordered to "beef her up" which in turn has put weight on me.  I am seeing numbers on the scale I have NEVER seen in my life.   

Maternity clothes?  absolutely :)

Medicine that I'm on? I take the Progesterone in Oil P17 injection once a week to relax my uterus. Oral prometrium (progesterone) at bedtime.  I'm on 10 mg procardia every 4-6 hours around the clock which calms the contractions. 

Stretch marks? Sadly yes...my old stretch marks are getting pink/red "tips" on them extending toward my middle abdomen.  I imagine by the end of the pregnancy they will be a couple inches longer then they were with Jack's pregnancy.  Oh well, not the end of the world.

Sleep: haha!  Ummm, no.  Hardly.  Between the cramping, the cervix pain and the run of the mill pregnancy induced insomnia I don't sleep.

Best moment this week: Jack and I have been hanging out together as our time comes closer to ending as just momma and "baby".  I am trying to soak up as much of him as my only child as I can before baby arrives. 

Miss Anything? sleep and being relatively pain free....my body doesn't do pregnancy well.

Movement:  All the time...she is a maniac in there.

Food cravings: Sweet stuff and fruit...thank goodness I passed my 3 hour glucose test.

Labor Signs: My cervix is holding strong still...36 mm today at my ultrasound and last week it was 40 mm but with a funnel.  My doctor isn't too concerned about the funnel because the cerclage *should* hold it together.  Lots of cramping though but evidently it is not changing my cervix.

Symptoms: insomnia, fatigue, nausea STILL, headaches. Pubic synthesis dysfunction pain has stabilized thank goodness...pain yes, but not getting worse. I have the linea nigra line started and the "mask of pregnancy" too.  My skin has darkened in a few odd places too.

Belly Button in or out? Flatter but not out. 

Looking forward to:  My cerclage removal in July...seriously.  I know it's still weeks away but I'm still excited about it.

No comments: