Our son is "Monkey"...the smallest thing we have ever put our entire hearts into. Follow us in our journey in raising this little man and expanding our little family in the face of recurrent pregnancy loss.
Saturday, May 19, 2012
29 weeks 4 days baby bump and appointment update
So my 29 week appointment went well for the most part....baby is doing great, in the 35th percentile overall so she may just be a smaller wee one than Jack. She's head down, fluid levels are on the low end of normal but still okay. Bad news is I do now have a funnel on my cervix above and practically down to my stitch. My length is still amazing at 40 mm so we are not worried too much yet. I just have to stay really aware of my body and if something doesn't feel right and I'm having cramps/pain/pressure that isn't alleviated by procardia, rest and hydration I have to go to L&D.
29 weeks is pretty awesome to make it before my cervix funneled though, I'm happy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment