Jack is doing amazing. There were concerns about his speech but he has blown us all away and now speaks in multiple word sentences. I still think he's a little behind then some other toddlers his age but he's making leaps and bounds in verbal development. Jack also has decided that eating more than just crackers is an okay thing. So his food intake has increased from just crackers to cheese, some fruit, rice and sometimes noodles. Hey, it's a start.
He has also adjusted so well to his new "big boy" room. He takes his bath, gets his "jammies" on, we brush teeth and then he asks for his "Bopa bus" (he calls my mom Bopa and it's a school bus toy) and "Nene car (he calls Ryan's mom Nene) and we snuggle into the bed with a "story". I read him his book and then he tells me "I love wu" and "good nigh" and he goes to sleep. Sometimes. There are nights were he gets out of bed and walks around for a little while.
He's growing up so fast...like every time I look at him he looks taller, bigger, his face looks a little more like a little boy and less like a baby. He is such an amazing little man. I see great things in his future.
1 comment:
He sounds wonderful
Post a Comment