Thursday, March 8, 2012

19 weeks baby profile...I love her.


Everything is still great....this cerclage is totally doing it's job.  Thank goodness we decided to go ahead and get it done. 

Baby girl is weighing in at approximately 11 ounces and is measuring a few days ahead.  I felt her kick me from the outside for the first time this morning.  She was kicking soooo hard and I placed my hand on my belly and BAM!  Strong little thump :)  She's got some legs on her that's for sure.

On the activity front I am now considered to be on "modified bed rest".  I was pulled from work since I can't risk it.  I can't stand for long periods of time, I absolutely can not lift more than 30 lbs and every time I bend over and stand up I contract.  Almost every time.  So I am on leave.  My minimal goal was 20 weeks and my real goal was to work until 28 weeks....I made it to 18 weeks.  I am not happy about it but I need to get her into this world safely and after full term.  Being a nurse is hard on your body and unforgiving with an irritable uterus and incompetent cervix.

No comments: