Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Announcing "The Name"

Our little one is a special little girl.  I think all babies are special but my goodness this little girl has been longed for in the midst of much heartache and pain.  She is a little girl that towards the end I almost gave up on.  She is a reminder of why we continued trying. 
She needed a special name, a strong one.  So we found a name that we felt fit her...my little girl who kicks me so hard at just 22 weeks that I wake up from a deep sleep to her almost painful jabs.  She is a fighter and hung on for us. 


So our little one will be named

Scarlett Eliza 


I can't wait to meet our sweet Scarlett :)  I did once say in another entry on this blog that after all the heartache and losses all I had were scars on my arm from blood draws and scars on my heart.  Well, I guess now I have Scarlett to remind me why we never gave up. 

Oh, and one of my number one cravings with this little girl has been iced sweet tea. . .what a perfect southern name to fit that particular craving  :)

No comments: