How far along? 22 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain: So I thought I was 5 lbs up 2 weeks ago...I wasn't. I was only up 1 lb. I've finally gained a couple more pounds and will probably have a steady climb from now on.
Maternity clothes? Absolutely! I need to buy a few more summer dresses.
Medicine that I'm on? I take the Progesterone in Oil P17 injection once a week to relax my uterus. Oral prometrium (progesterone) was added at bedtime because that is when I have the most contractions in the evening. There was talk of adding procardia which is a smooth muscle relaxer but it gave me such awful side effects with Jack that we are going to hold off as long as possible.
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: Still having difficulty staying asleep.
Best moment this week: Ryan felt her kick from the outside for the first time last night!
Miss Anything? Not at all.
Movement: She's active more at night and can have a quiet day all day...it freaks me out that I don't feel her for 8 or so hours.
Food cravings: Sweet tea....I really really hope I do not have gestational diabetes because I will sorely miss the tea.
Labor Signs: My cervix looks not just good but freaking AWESOME! I was hanging out at around 35-38 mm but the last 2 measurements were 42-45 mm!! That is incredible. I am having pretty regular contractions here and there if I walk too much or bend over too much.
Symptoms: insomnia, fatigue, nausea and I've started in on the headaches. Pubic synthesis dysfunction is back and getting worse and worse...I was sooo hoping to avoid this but alas, I didn't. My high risk peri said he has women who actually use a walker because of the PSD. I really really hope it doesn't come to that.
Belly Button in or out? Flatter but not out.
Looking forward to: Every week I get an ultrasound and I love seeing her every time. Next appointment is tuesday.

No comments:
Post a Comment