Monday, March 12, 2012

20 weeks! Over halfway :)

How far along? 20 weeks and 0 days

Total weight gain: Up 5ish pounds

Maternity clothes? Absolutely...this belly is crazy. 

Medicine that I'm on?  I take the Progesterone in Oil P17 injection once a week to relax my uterus and that's it (except all my routine meds like the aspirin, folgard, prenatals and synthroid).

Stretch marks? Not yet but I know my faded ones I have now will get worse.

Sleep: I don't sleep from about 3-6 am almost every morning.  I wake up dry heaving and with bad heartburn. 

Best moment this week: I felt her kick from the outside for the first time last week.

Miss Anything? Not at all.

Movement:  She's active more at night and can have a quiet day all day...it freaks me out that I don't feel her for 8 or so hours.

Food cravings: Milk...lots and lots of milk with ice.

Food aversions: It's gotten a little better but in the last few days my aversions have increased again.

Gender: GIRL!

Labor Signs: My cervix looks good, still around 35-38 mm...had some contractions here and there if I walk too much or bend over too much.  Lots and lots of braxton hicks.


Symptoms: insomnia, fatigue, nausea and I've started in on the headaches.

Belly Button in or out? starting to flatten out but still in.

Wedding rings on or off? On, I actually never had to take them off with Jack so I am hoping to do the same with this baby.

Looking forward to: the anatomy scan tomorrow...we do a growth scan every 2 weeks anyway so I know she's growing but I am looking forward to getting all the measurements and taking a good look at her heart.

3 comments:

Stephanie Doyle said...

Congrats on your pregnancy and I hope the early morning sickness goes away soon!!

BuzimommiE said...

Yay for making it to the halfway point! So excited for you! I know I don't comment often, but I do try and keep up. I am sorry that you are having a tough times in the mornings, I hope it passes soon.

Jessica R said...

Thanks :)