I haven't updated my blog because well, I have a secret. It's not so much a secret anymore so I thought I'd let "you" all know too.
I'm pregnant and 11 weeks along. With a baby. That is growing. And healthy. He/she is beautiful. The clomid must have done it's job because this is pregnancy #7 and so far so good. Too bad we didn't know that I had a problem August 2010 because I would have taken clomid then and skipped all the heartache.
So, meet our baby at 6 weeks 4 days in this photo. The day we saw her/his heartbeat. A wondrous little flickering 129 beats per minute.
Isn't he/she gorgeous?
Today his/her heartbeat was found on a doppler and was 175 bpm at 11 weeks. I held my breath until I heard the fast little thumping and then of course broke down and cried. I feel like I can freely be happy. And can breathe easily without the weight of worry on my chest.
This has been a rough year. . . 15 cycles of trying. 6 losses. Lots of tears. Finally we actually expect to have a baby by July 30th of 2012.
Finally.

3 comments:
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! It just so happens that I am pregnant again too, for the 6th time in less than 2 years and we saw the heartbeat last week at 7 weeks 1 day and hopefully all will be good tomorrow at another ultrasound.
Anyway, I'm so happy for you!
I am so happy for you! Congrats,sweetie!!
Thanks ladies! Congrats Dana! That is wonderful :)
Post a Comment