Monday, January 23, 2012

13 weeks and GOODBYE 1st trimester!

How far along? 13 weeks and 0 days

Total weight gain: I've lost weight although I don't know exactly how much...maybe 5ish pounds.

Maternity clothes? Absolutely, I am a bloated mess.

Medicine that I'm on?  I am on oral progesterone to relax my uterus and that's it so far (except all my routine meds like the aspirin, folgard, prenatals and synthroid).

Stretch marks? Not yet but I am scared to see what happens by the end of this pregnancy.  I am picturing my stretch marks that I have getting bigger.  Oh well, stretch marks are the least of my concern.

Sleep: Fatigued all the time...mainly a side effect of the progesterone I am taking.

Best moment this week: Getting through the cerclage placement and finally after 3 days no more pain.

Miss Anything? Not at all.

Movement: I *think* I feel him/her way down low...especially if I am laying still in bed I can feel a light tumble in there.

Food cravings: French fries and fruit.

Food aversions: Almost everything, my morning sickness has seemed to increase in the last week.  I am ready to be able to eat anything I want again.

Gender: I am thinking girl.

Labor Signs: Nope and hoping to keep it that way.

Symptoms: Fatigue, nausea, GI issues....more nausea.  More fatigue.  I'm cold all.the.time.

Belly Button in or out? In, I'm still too early and my baby bump is below my belly button still.

Wedding rings on or off? On, I actually never had to take them off with Jack so I am hoping to do the same with this baby.

Looking forward to: My check up with Dr. HighRisk so I can see the baby again on ultrasound.  I live for ultrasounds just for that 10 minutes of peace of mind that this baby is still healthy and active.

No comments: