Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Survivors Guilt

Survivors guilt. . . I have it. I know there are mothers who read my blog who still are struggling with the loss of their babies. Who are still attempting to get pregnant. Who still are in the midst of their grief. And then they click on to my blog and get smacked with my pregnancy. Although I really do feel like sometimes seeing a mother's "rainbow" pregnancy gives a person hope. I didn't immediately bristle at a pregnancy announcement that came from someone who has had losses or infertility. I now know how hard it is.

So to all the women who may read this blog, I hope you all get your rainbow babies soon and if not I hope your heart doesn't hurt too bad in the process of still trying.

1 comment:

chefky said...

Hi. I also struggle with recurrent pregnancy loss and am considering clomid. May I ask how many cycles of clomid did the trick for you? I am hesitant to take anything unnatural but am also anxious about another loss. Thank you.