I wanted to update with something profound and exciting. . .but I have nothing. Nothing at all.
I think I'm entering the indifferent phase of grieving my losses and dealing with the hell that has become trying to have a baby for us...I just don't have very strong feelings either way. I'm not angry anymore, I'm not debilitated with sadness. I'm not happy or "over" my struggles; I'm just not anything.
I am focusing on our next cycle and nervous as hell at this point. I was cleared to start trying right away so that's what we did although my cycle has thrown me for a thousand loops this time around. So now we wait, we hope and we pray.
2 comments:
Are we related?? Maybe we just seem to be going through the same emotional cycle around the same time because our losses were close.
I am also focusing on the next cycle and I am doing my best to not obsess as I have so many other times in the past and relax, but it is not working.
I hope this journey finally goes your way!
I think that probably has something to do with it...I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling sort of "meh" about the whole thing. Good luck to us both :)
Post a Comment