What do you do with a 2 year old that has nightmares and won't sleep. Well you bring him to your own bed of course.
Sleeping with a toddler is like sleeping with a rabid kangaroo with restless leg syndrome. I've never been afraid of losing an eye while simultaneously trying to slumber in my life. He kicks, flips, punches, pinches, scoots, rolls, and headbutts. How he stays on his tiny little mattress is a mystery to me.
I woke up at one point with a tiny little hand on my face and ended up losing the battle of trying to keep him on "his" side. I had approximately 10 inches of bed to lay on because he pushed me over so much.
I blame this on Ryan, he probably watched a show that was a little too scary for Jack. He's in his own bed right now and so far it's quiet. I can't sleep with him again.
No comments:
Post a Comment