Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What has 2 wheels and no roll cage?

My husband has a motorcycle....



I'll give you a minute to stop wondering if I have lost my damn mind.
















You back? Okay. He has been talking about getting one for next to forever. I've always said no. Hell no. All various forms of the 2 letter negative that I could think of and nothing stopped him from still wanting one and asking about it. He recently started really revving up the desire to own one and I finally gave in. I folded under the pressure :)




So he now is the proud owner of something called a "Bob" or something similar to that, I honestly have no idea what the exact name of it is...it's black and has 2 wheels (and no airbags or safety nets).






So I bite my tongue and warn him to be careful. I pray that he doesn't hurt himself riding it and I secretly wonder when he walks out the door that it will be the last time I'll ever see him. It's a little dramatic I know but that doesn't stop my brain from thinking it. I tell myself life is short and it makes him happy so I push back my fears and hope for the best.




And really, I didn't think he could smile this wide.



No comments: