After the really (crappy) emotional last few weeks, the past few days have been amazing. Ryan and I ate lots of good food, went to a bunch of garage sales with my mom and sister, watched a few movies, I had my nails manicured which always make me feel better and then we went to World Outdoor Emporium which is my most favorite place on the planet now. They have so much outdoor landscaping stuff that it makes me wish I was a millionaire so I can buy it all.
We ended up buying a pretty fountain for my front yard that I've been wanting for a while now. It makes a soothing sound and it's right outside my bedroom. Perfect.
Then today while the boys slept I went out to the barn to see Moose. I haven't seen him in a few months and it felt good to just soak in the tranquility and sun. There is nothing more relaxing then grooming a horse, it is heaven out there. Moose is a very special horse to me, I wish I had more time to spend with him.
The birthday/mother's day weekend has been amazing. Just perfect and what my soul needed. I hope things continue to look up.
No comments:
Post a Comment