Friday, May 6, 2011

Our new plan....

1. They drew 15 vials of blood from me today (can you say woozy?) to test for clotting disorders, diabetes, thyroid isses and a zillion other things that I didn't even ask about.

2. I will have a SIS, or saline infusion sonogram of my uterus and fallopian tubes to make sure everything is clear. My OB is pretty confident all will turn up normal for this since I have had a successful pregnancy in the past.

3. I will continue with my prenatals to ensure I have enough folic acid.

4. I will start taking a baby aspirin daily. It evidently can help with implantation of an embryo.

5. I will lose 5%-10% of my body weight to help boost my fertility.

6. I am making an appointment for a fertility specialist in August, which is our 1 year mark. I could have visited one now if I wanted but I think we will try all of the above first and see what happens.


Oh and happy birthday to me!

No comments: