Alrighty....so I've been neglecting to update this blog. Maybe it's because my job is sucking my soul out slowly lately or just because I have a toddler. Either way, I will try harder to update. I will slowly add photos as I go in the next couple weeks, but until then I'll update with his awesomeness in words :)
My boy can finally (I say finally because I was fairly sure Jack was a little behind in his speech developement)say a few words. It's cute, so cute that I melt everytime his little tiny mouth forms any of them...even "off" while he's smacking our dogs to get off of him. It's cute, I promise.
So his list of words include:
"off" (as in get off of me)
sip-ee= sippy
dad
dink= drink
kitt-ee ka= kitty cat
Zelda= our dog...it's pretty darn clear
dog
boo= boot
boo=book
boo=ball
(are you seeing a problem in that one? Ha, he's resourceful...he's like, "I'm only going to learn how to say one word and I am going to MEAN a hundred. Yhea, that'll work")
peez= please, that one is elusive and he's only said it to Ryan and grandma
yes<----that's his fave
bark= for the dogs
up!= as in "shut up"...not my most shining example of parenthood, evidently we say shut up too much around this house to the dogs. The dog will bark and he will yell "up!" no matter where he is or what he is doing. Woops.
oh, and in case you were wondering, the kid's 19 months old. Don't tell his peditrician since I still haven't made his 18 month appointment....oy.
No comments:
Post a Comment