Friday, March 4, 2011

Since it's really not a secret anymore....

Ryan and I are trying for baby #2...have been since August with no luck. I guess I'll turn this blog into a place to post updates on Jack and my family and well, bitch and moan about my uncooperative reproductive organs.

It feels good to just admit our defeat so far. It technically can "take a healthy couple a year to conceive" (so I have been told) but it still hurts to see a negative pregnancy test month after month.

We are going to contact my OB next month and just ask if we can do some testing, just small stuff. I am hoping we're just jumping the gun and getting a little too ahead of ourselves about starting to worry about secondary infertility (I don't think they will even diagnose that until it's been over a year maybe even 2 years...I think).

I just have a feeling that something is off...call it instinct or just my anxiety getting the best of me.

So it's out there :)

ps (for family reading this....please please please don't ask me if I am pregnant every week and drive me crazy, haha)

ps2 (just because I posted this I'll get pregnant this month...just because that's how it always works.)

No comments: