If I all of a sudden stop posting on this blog out of nowhere it probably means I had a heart attack and died. The drug cocktail that I am on is brutal on my cardiovascular system. . .the procardia causes shifts in blood pressure (usually way way down) and in turn rapid heart rate while my poor wee heart is just a working away to get that pressure back up. The steroids I am currently on are causing a rapid heart rate and I feel like I am one step away from a panic attack. And I am supposed to take terbutaline which is another anti contraction medicine that may cause rapid heart rate.
All of these things probably will not actually cause me to have a true heart attack but it sure feels like it right now. I sure hope I stay out of the ER for chest pain because I sure don't want that humongous copay.
Few more weeks. . .few more weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment