Sooooo, we made it 32 weeks before making my high risk doctor sweat ;)
2 weeks ago my cervix was still being a rockstar at 40 mm. Today? 28 mm and have officially have no cervix left above the stitch and it's "super soft". Bah.
So the plan. . . ."Operation Get-the-Contractions-to-Stop". Procardia is now at max dose. If I continue to contract and continue to lose cervix or if I look like I'm at risk of tearing either the stitch or my cervix then it turns into "Operation Get-the-Cerclage-Out" without venturing into "Operation Get-the-Baby-Out".
lol. Are you following all that?? I'm not.
Oh, and the best part?? Next week if things are still deteriorating then we are going to try a inflatable donut ring pessary to help combat the pressure that her head is putting on my cervix. Perrrfect. That is exactly what I want...more foreign objects added to the menagerie of things that have been invading my body.
You can bet that the mantra in my head is "stay sane, only a few more weeks....only a few more weeks".
No comments:
Post a Comment