Sunday, October 2, 2011

I've done all I can...

4 billion tears.

6 packages of feminine products.

A couple of calls to a therapist.

Countless hours staring at my bedroom ceiling.

Almost a bottle of baby aspirin.

3 prescription refills of folgard.

Prenatals every day that make me nauseated.

4 or 5 trips to Human Resources to fill out paperwork so I can legally look my own labs up.

At least 10-15 trips to the hospital registration for labwork.

10-15 blood draws to my left arm.  2-4 in my right.

At least $100 worth of doctor office copays.

Over 180 minutes sitting in a waiting room.

More than 24 hours of commuting to the doctor or hospital.

(a few mental breakdowns)

(started a new antidepressant)

An entire bottle of aleve.

2 billion more tears.




You know what I have after all that? 

Nothing.  Nothing to show for it.  I still have the scar on my left antecubital vein from so many needle sticks and scars on my heart. 

Nothing in my uterus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, But they do say that good things happen in tyme. :)