Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Moonstone...

You know when I said I feel like I've tried everything?  Well, I haven't tried everything.

So I bought a moonstone pendant necklace.  It's a fertility stone that is supposed to protect mom during pregnancy and protect the baby against miscarriage.  It is used in many cultures to help women get pregnant and stay pregnant so I thought, what the hell?  It won't hurt. 

I have officially lost my damn mind.  Never would I have thought I'd be wearing a "fertility stone" and actually thought it would work.  I'm pretty sure Ryan thinks I've went over the deep end.  When I told him I wanted it he just shook his head. 


But I guess I hope I'll be eating my words in 9 months.  If I get pregnant this cycle and make it past the 1st trimester you can bet your ass that the necklace will not be taken off the entire time.  Seriously.  I will be laboring in the hospital with that moonstone on my neck. 


Here is the necklace.  I found it on Etsy.com  If you want to know the seller just comment, they have a bunch of really beautiful pieces.  And yes, it really does have that blue "flash" in real life.  It glows :)

No comments: