Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Inspiration can come from a total stranger

Inspiration gets you moving, gets blood pumping and makes you dust off the corners of your inner self that hasn't seen the light of day in months. I admit, I have not been the best person I could be. I could be a better wife, a better mom, a better daughter, and a better friend.



I tend to have a very introverted way of doing life, it's easier. It's easier to not go meet for lunch with long lost friends. I am not comfortable in social situations with people I do not know...hell, I am awkward around people I do know. All of these things put together can make someone very lonely and further spirals them into the blah feeling that keeps them there.



So my inspiration came in the form of another woman's blog...she makes me feel like I could actually become the person I want to be. Her (fluffy) wording is over the top, but I feel GOOD after reading her posts. I check it every day to see if she has posted again. I feel like I know her family and I just want to squeeze her daughters up. I sort of wish I lived in Florida and become one of her friends and feel the love that she surrounds herself in. She works for her happiness, she puts herself out there and is an amazing mother. When I first found her blog I felt inferior but now I realize I shouldn't feel that way...I just need to exert myself more. Do I want to be her, no. I want to be myself; I want to be the best person I can be and I want to be happy.


Seriously, fall in love with this family...I promise you will if you can get past her style of writing :) http://www.kellehampton.com/

No comments: