Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day 2011

Father's day this year was pretty quiet. No present, no big plan to go do anything special. I didn't even get Ryan a card.

He didn't seem to mind but I still feel a little guilty. I had plans to get him some Cardinals tickets and make him a special dinner (it's a copycat recipe of Penne Rustica from Macaroni Grill) but then we had some unexpected expenses pop up last week and I was put on a spending freeze.

I'll try to make it up to him eventually. I was really hoping we would be spending Father's day with 2 children instead of just one but things didn't work out as planned. I remember last year thinking to myself "Oh my goodness, NEXT year Ryan will be a daddy to 2 kids" and thinking how crazy that was. Then I thought to myself last month I'll get to maybe give him a positive pregnancy test for a present....

I was so wrong on both accounts.
 
 
 
He's a good father to my little one and I love him dearly for it.

No comments: