Okay, so they are a little late. In my defense I am chasing around a toddler who likes to open all the cabinets, drawers, pantry doors, pulls all his toys out 4 billion times a day, throws food and then smashes it into the creases of the wood floors, he recently found it fun to empty his entire bottle of milk out
while running around. He is officially a full time walker and can stand up from sitting. Still doesn't say or babble very much, but we are working on it. He is so much more fun now but I am tired. His personality is more like mine but still looks exactly like his daddy.
We are working on weaning from the bottle but he is fighting us on that. He has 6 teeth and his molars are coming in (insert cries of horror and frustration) and it's partly the reason why bottle weaning is not going so smoothly.
He looks thrilled about his smash cake, huh?

I really wish he would have smiled in this pic...oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment